Sunday, December 9, 2018

Dec 7, 2019 Eye Structure and Function


States review at meeting


Image result for eye diagram
States Meeting: Signs up for Events due on Dec 14th

HOSA Christams Party 2:45 Lab Dec 18th
HOSA States Deposit $136.00 Due 19th
made out to Salem HOSA
Friday Classwork:
Monday Homework:
Eye structure and function power point 1-26 if you weren't here you need to watch these videos to keep up. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0DYP-u1rNM

Friday Homework:
read pp 290-294( disorders of the eye) 

Monday Homework:
packet p 4 # 19-28,  page 7, 
page 16 ( to be handed in for grading)
Study for eye quiz up through slide 27


Competencies we are covering this week
1. Academic competency:  understand human anatomy, physiology, common diseases and disorders of the eye.

2.  Health maintenance practice :  differentiate between wellness and disease.  Promote disease prevention and model healthy behavior

Learning Targets
1.  I can classify sense organs as special or general and explain the basic difference between the two.
2.  I can discuss how a stimulus is converted into a sensation
3.  I can describe the general sense organs / locations/ and functions
4.  I can identify and label the parts of the eye
5.  I can describe the structure of the eye and the functions of its components
6.  I can name and discuss the major visual disorders 
7.  I can identify and label the diagram of the ear 
8.  i can describe the structure of the ear and the functions of its components
9.  I can name and describe the major forms of hearing impairment 

No comments:

Post a Comment