Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Dec 11, 2018 Eye Quiz and Disorders Research

Image result for eye diagram
States Meeting: Signs up for Events due on Dec 14th

HOSA Christams Party 2:45 Lab Dec 18th
HOSA States Deposit $136.00 Due 19th
made out to Salem HOSA
Tuesday Classwork:
Quiz on the Eye 
Class research on eye disorders

Tuesday  Homework:
page 16 ( to be handed in for grading) Due Wednesday Dec 12

Wednesday Homework:
Study for the eye test on Friday 

Thursday Homework:
Study for the eye test on Friday
Reading on Ear TBD

Friday Homework:
TBD



Competencies we are covering this week
1. Academic competency:  understand human anatomy, physiology, common diseases and disorders of the eye.

2.  Health maintenance practice :  differentiate between wellness and disease.  Promote disease prevention and model healthy behavior

Learning Targets
1.  I can classify sense organs as special or general and explain the basic difference between the two.
2.  I can discuss how a stimulus is converted into a sensation
3.  I can describe the general sense organs / locations/ and functions
4.  I can identify and label the parts of the eye
5.  I can describe the structure of the eye and the functions of its components
6.  I can name and discuss the major visual disorders 
7.  I can identify and label the diagram of the ear 
8.  i can describe the structure of the ear and the functions of its components
9.  I can name and describe the major forms of hearing impairment 

No comments:

Post a Comment