Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Jan 10, 2017 Review for Resp Test

Image result for respiratory system


Print out the Final Review Packet and complete it ASAP.......


Tuesday Homework:
Study for Respiratory Test on Wednesday in class
You will not need to know the patterns of breathing: Make sure to know the structure and functions of all the parts of the respiratory system, your disorders, the lateral view of the diagram we went over in class and on the computer. 

Wednesday Homework:
View powerpoint on Ethics


Competency
1. Academic competency:  understand human anatomy, physiology, common diseases and disorders of the eye.

2.  Health maintenance practice :  differentiate between wellness and disease.  Promote disease prevention and model healthy behavior

Learning targets:
1.  I can discuss the major function of the respiratory system.
2.  I can list the major organs and  explain the function of each.
3. I can describe the major disorders of the respiratory system
4.  I can compare, and contrast and explain the mechanism responsible for the exchange of gases that occur during internal and external respiration
5.  I can describe the transport of gases in the blood
6.  I can explain the volumes of air exchanged during pulmonary ventilation
7.  I can identify and discuss the mechanism that regulates respiration 
8.  I can describe different breathing patterns and causes 

No comments:

Post a Comment