Thursday, January 5, 2017

Jan 5, 2017 Respiratory through Larynx

Image result for respiratory system


Print out the Final Review Packet and complete it ASAP.......






Thursday Homework
Review your information just in case you have a quiz tomorrow through the larynx
Read pp 457-467
complete packet due monday
pages 10-12
Disorders need to be types and handed in with etiology, s/s, treatment of each diagnosis due Monday

Friday Homework:
Disorders need to be types and handed in with etiology, s/s, treatment of each diagnosis due Monday
Study for test on Monday


Competency
1. Academic competency:  understand human anatomy, physiology, common diseases and disorders of the eye.

2.  Health maintenance practice :  differentiate between wellness and disease.  Promote disease prevention and model healthy behavior

Learning targets:
1.  I can discuss the major function of the respiratory system.
2.  I can list the major organs and  explain the function of each.
3. I can describe the major disorders of the respiratory system
4.  I can compare, and contrast and explain the mechanism responsible for the exchange of gases that occur during internal and external respiration
5.  I can describe the transport of gases in the blood
6.  I can explain the volumes of air exchanged during pulmonary ventilation
7.  I can identify and discuss the mechanism that regulates respiration 
8.  I can describe different breathing patterns and causes 

No comments:

Post a Comment