Monday, January 9, 2017

Jan 9, 2017 Completed Respiratory Unit

Image result for respiratory system

Print out the Final Review Packet and complete it ASAP.......


Monday Homework:
Study for quiz on Tuesday ( all but patterns of breathing, testing of lung function)

Tuesday Homework:
Study for Respiratory Test on Wednesday in class ( not take home) 

Wednesday Homework:
View powerpoint on Ethics


Competency
1. Academic competency:  understand human anatomy, physiology, common diseases and disorders of the eye.

2.  Health maintenance practice :  differentiate between wellness and disease.  Promote disease prevention and model healthy behavior

Learning targets:
1.  I can discuss the major function of the respiratory system.
2.  I can list the major organs and  explain the function of each.
3. I can describe the major disorders of the respiratory system
4.  I can compare, and contrast and explain the mechanism responsible for the exchange of gases that occur during internal and external respiration
5.  I can describe the transport of gases in the blood
6.  I can explain the volumes of air exchanged during pulmonary ventilation
7.  I can identify and discuss the mechanism that regulates respiration 
8.  I can describe different breathing patterns and causes 

No comments:

Post a Comment