Thursday, February 18, 2016

Feb 18, 2016

Image result for vacation is coming

Remaining balance for states due by Feb 17, $92.00 (if you paid the $122.00) if you paid a different amount see me for balance.

TIME CARDS NEED TO BE IN MY BOX EVERY FRIDAY !!
as of 2/19/16 I will start deducting points if I don't have them

I need the learning objectives from Katie and Alexis, the state is waiting for me to submit
I need the preceptor orientation sheet from MOST !!

Journals due tomorrow by everyone !!

Those that did not do their index card presentations last friday will do so tomorrow.

Please make sure you have told your sites that you will not be at clinical next week because of vacation.

We have PENNIES FOR PATIENTS if you want to bring in some to donate that would be great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment